Life

Life is full of challenges.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Am I an IT Professional?

IT professional plays a vital role in the organization in terms of computerization. And they are categorized according to its field of expertise with their respective job titles. If I'm not wrong only IT professional have many different job titles like for example network administrator, database administrator and many more, because it has a very huge field of specialization.

Am I an IT professional? Yes, I am. Because I am teaching an IT related subjects like programming and other software, I am sharing my knowledge and skills to our young people about Information Technology.

I admit I'm not expert in software and hardware but I know a little, I am only one of the IT educators, where I believe I consider myself as an IT professional. As an educator, I really need more additional knowledge and skills that is why I enrolled MIT, because in Information Technology its a never ending learning process. In IT I need to update into the newest versions of the software and hardware innovations.

15 comments:

Baho Puwet said...

Hello maam. where is your answer

mark julius said...

nice answer mam!!! good luck!!!

Unknown said...

sure thing! pink for girls..hehe

Anjie Lapez said...

nice blog... yes you are an IT pro. God bless

bernardoc said...

Pink, yeaaah, coool....

MineGemar the Peacemaker said...

Nice answer maam fi. May paka mam consider nmo na IT Professional ka. Ako dpa... but sooner i will be. hehehe Au2x pirmi maam... Comment pud sako blog...

'D CanCER said...

hi, maa'm it's me ryan.

yes, indeed you're an IT PROFESSIONAL.

Burger naman dyan??????

Marqoz said...

very well said ma'am! Good Luck! :)

Lenlen said...

I like your idea of IT Pro...but I also believe that there is more to that…

Elsie said...

Undoubtedly. You are indeed an IT pro. miz u n...goodluck in your pursuit. God speed.

Megzyl said...

hi.. nice blog.. god bless..

joselito mebolos said...

natapos mo exam mo sir?

Fai! said...

ano case num mo?

guduck! =)

Marnie Dave said...

Nice blogs classmates... keep up the good works.. Godbless....

Rodrigo S. Pangantihon, Jr. said...

Hello, there ma'am!

Musta dyan Aces Panabo?

I guess, all of you there are doing good!

Good luck and more power!